Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Product Blog Hop!

 Today we are showing off some of the new products early!  The new catty goes live February 1st!


If you came here from Haley's blog, you are on the right track, if not, keep hopping and you will make a complete circle. I am showing off the new paper called LUCY!  It's Blush, Grey Wool, Creme Brulee, and Sweet Leaf!  I did this layout of my daughter and her new friend!

 She loves the frogs!  Can't keep her away from them and we are by a lake so they are everywhere!
This layout is found in the Magic Book we sell!  It comes with a CD with templates for all the odd shaped pieces.  See above, I printed out the half circle, the 3 inch circle and the oval. (I left oval off) I put the 1/2 circle onto Blush Cardstock and cut around the template. I thought about my program Make The Cut and how it imports PDF files, so I did that too - see below:
 I used the shapes to determine the size of the letters and then cut the words!
 Here is a close up on the FROG

 The picture has a hidden pull out journaling card.  
The Magic book shows you how to add moving and hidden things to your pages.
 My next project was a card.  I random stamped a new stamp set called Card Word Puzzle - goes great with Pemberley Paper!!!  I cut the butterfly out of the Pemberly B&T Paper, added some Sparkles and raised the wings!
 The flowers are stamped with Outdoor Denim. I took my blending pen and rubbed it on the Outdoor Denim ink pad. Wiped most of the ink off onto a scrap piece and with the little bit left on the pen I ran it around the edges of the flower and created my own B&T paper!
I used the blending pen and Honey Ink to do the inside of the flowers.
Oops, forgot to draw the antennas back on with marker!
 Inside I stamped the butterfly this time and colored it the same way with Honey Ink.  
I used bitty brads for the body.
Sorry so many pictures - thanks for looking.
Now click on over to Judy's Blog to see the great things shes done!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Mary! Love this Pemberley line too! I have that stamp set on order! can't wait to play with it as your card project is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mary, I love how creatively you are using MTC. Your projects are absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are fantastic Mary! Your layout is adorable and the Pemberley card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! The card word puzzle is one of my favorite stamp sets! Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterfly! so pretty!
    Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is beautiful. Love how you randomly placed the buttons on it. So sweet (precious little girl, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness! That Frog Princess LO is gorgeous! I wasn't crazy about the LUCY papers, but this LO really made them shine to me! I guess I am still stuck in Boyish mode! Been doing my sons pages. The last few of my daughter's pages have been trips, sports...not so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Love how you showed the layout before cutting. I should have put sparkles on my butterfly! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Mary! Your layout is adorable and your stamping is fantastic too. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice layout and beautiful card! After seeing so many neat things with the Card Puzzle stamp set I now have it on order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails