Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Stamping Month Blog Hop



Hopping for the 3rd time this month - we are some busy girls!
If you came from Dawn's Blog you are on the right track,
if you are starting here, keep hopping and you will make a complete circle. 

From August 15th through September if you place a qualifying order you can get this DOUBLE STAMP SET for only $5!!

LOOK AT ALL THE CUTE STUFF! Many items work with the Artist Cricut Cartridge too!
  
Plus, we have a bunch of items in the 
"While Supplies Last" that are at a huge discount 
click HERE to go shop and check it out!

 I made this card using our White Pigment ink and stamped the dots onto black cardstock.
 Here you can see the dots better on the black, I loved how it's uneven the saturation.
Also, I did a second generation Desert Sand Ink stamping on the white behind the LaBelle Vie Mauve Cardstock. I edged the card in the Desert Sand ink as well.
 I stamped the bike 4 times, one after the other without refilling on ink to get the look of movement. I added 2 Bitty Sparkles in the Lightest Green to the tires.
I thought the zig zag stamp made a great tire track for the inside of the card!  

Now hop on over to Krista's Blog for some more wonderful ideas with this stamp set!
Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love how the polka dots shine on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the generation stamping you did with the bike! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome! I am loving the white on black! And the 2nd generation is great too! And I love how you made the 'track' inside too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - and love the inner tire track. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love what you did with your card. Love the moving bicycle/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the action on the bike..great card..love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your polka dots are great, and I love the tire tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I really love the dotted background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails